A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Altenburger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Altenburger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Altenburger, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Altenburger graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Altenburger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Munroe Reg Med Ctr, Ocala, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Marion Altenburger MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karl M. Altenburger practice?
- Dr. Karl Altenburger has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Altenburger practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Allergists and Ocala Pediatricians.