A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Altenburger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Altenburger is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altenburger
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Altenburger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Altenburger, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Altenburger graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Altenburger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Munroe Reg Med Ctr, Ocala, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Marion Altenburger MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karl M. Altenburger practice?
- Dr. Karl Altenburger has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Altenburger practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Allergists and Ocala Pediatricians.