A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Bassler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Bassler, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Bassler, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassler graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bassler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl David Bassler MD is a male Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Karl D. Bassler practice?
- Dr. Karl Bassler has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Bassler practices Dermatology near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Dermatologists.