A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Bednarek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Bednarek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Bednarek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bednarek graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bednarek has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Thadeus Bednarek MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Karl T. Bednarek practice?
- Dr. Karl Bednarek has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karl Bednarek practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.