A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Beer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Beer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Beer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Beer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Toledo Hospital
- Flower Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Joseph Beer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karl J. Beer practice?
- Dr. Karl Beer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karl Beer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Maumee, OH and Sylvania, OH.
See Toledo Orthopedic Surgeons.