A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Beer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Beer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Beer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Beer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Toledo Hospital
- Flower Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Joseph Beer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karl J. Beer practice?
- Dr. Karl Beer has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Beer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Orthopedic Surgeons.