A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Beutner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Beutner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Beutner, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Genital Herpes Herpes Genitalis
- Shingles Herpes Zoster
Education & Awards
Dr. Beutner graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Beutner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Reinhard Beutner MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Karl R. Beutner practice?
- Dr. Karl Beutner has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Beutner practices Dermatology near Fairfield, CA.
See Fairfield Dermatologists.