Learn more about Dr. Karl Boatright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Boatright, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boatright
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boatright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Boatright, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Injections
Education & Awards
Dr. Boatright graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boatright has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hilton Head Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Craig Boatright MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karl C. Boatright practice?
- Dr. Karl Boatright has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karl Boatright practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beaufort, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Okatie, SC and Hilton Head, SC.
See Beaufort Surgeons.