A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Bolstad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Bolstad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Bolstad, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolstad graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bolstad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Memorial Hospital
- Lexington, NC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl E Bolstad MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karl E. Bolstad practice?
- Dr. Karl Bolstad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karl Bolstad practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lexington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston Salem, NC and Greensboro, NC.
See Lexington Orthopedic Surgeons.