A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Bolstad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Bolstad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolstad
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bolstad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Bolstad, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolstad graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bolstad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Memorial Hospital
- Lexington, NC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl E Bolstad MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karl E. Bolstad practice?
- Dr. Karl Bolstad has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Bolstad practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lexington, NC.
See Lexington Orthopedic Surgeons.