Dr. Karl Bolstad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karl Bolstad?

July 7th, 2015

Excellent Physician

Dr. Bolstad is an excellent surgeon. He is always interested in what I have to report in way of my condition and progress, takes time and never rushed, and very thorough in explaining. He performed surgeries for my Dad over the years, has performed one surgery for me and I plan a second in the very near future. Definitely a "5 star" physician.

February 26th, 2013

BEWARE!

I came in as a work comp case for a split tendon in my ankle. Dr. Bolstad's first question to me was, "Why are you here?" Keep in mind I've had a boot on for the past 2 months, which was still on my foot at the time. I didn't appreciate his lack of empathy and outright rudeness towards me. I just wanted to say, I"m in pain and in your professional help as I can't fix it! He dismissed me promptly and referred me to Wake, which I'm hoping to get a better response. It will be in my (and everyone else's) best interest to stay away from this doctor as one of the key statements that made me want to run for the hills was, "I don't know how to fix that, let me do some research"...no thanks doc I'm out of there!

November 12th, 2012

Would highly recommend Dr. Bolstad or any other doctor in this practice. Never had to wait a long time after sign in and he always takes his time in explaining things and listening to concerns.

September 16th, 2011

Wack job

This doctor needs to find another profession! Do not go to him if you value your health and body. He is ruining peoples lives left and right. I know believe me! Run ...Run ...Run..find another doctor!

July 21st, 2011

Very dissatisfied

I would not recommend anyone to Dr Bolstad. I know several people that have used him. He did them no good, only harm. He's not that concern about you. And let's things get out of hand, until you have to see another doctor to fix what he has let get out of control.

June 2nd, 2015