inactive

Karl F Bowman Jr MD Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

March 24th, 2015
customer service representative
Dr. Bowman is one of the best doctors I have ever had.he listens to me,discusses my concerns,is very personable and friendly and will explain things , I do not understand step by step and task my opinions and thoughts in as well.my well being and comfort and understanding is just as important to him.he doesn't just call you in say his piece and rush you out of the office.he's great.I only wish the front desk staff at this practice was nicer and . More personable.

March 15th, 2015
unfortunate experience
I saw Dr. Bowman for about 5-6 months and he is a wonderful doctor. He did a wonderful job diagnosing and treating my conditions. The unfortunate part is as a patient we have to deal with the staff at the office more than the doctor and I had very bad experiences with the staff..couldn't get a call back from a nurse when I left messages. Was waiting for a referral to pain management for two months just to find out that the message was never giving to my doctor. And when I tried to make the office manager aware of the issues she never even asked what my concerns where, she just argued with me. I would recommend Dr. Bowman but only if he were at another practice because of the issues with the office personal.