A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Brandspigel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Brandspigel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Brandspigel, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandspigel graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Brandspigel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Brandspigel FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Karl Brandspigel practice?
- Dr. Karl Brandspigel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karl Brandspigel practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Elizabeth City, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Ahoskie, NC and Edenton, NC.
See Elizabeth City Internists and Elizabeth City Nephrologists.