A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Breuing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Breuing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Breuing, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Breuing graduated from Johannes-Gutenberg-Universitaet Mainz. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Breuing has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl H Breuing MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karl H. Breuing practice?
- Dr. Karl Breuing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karl Breuing practices Plastic Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA.
See Boston Plastic Surgeons.