Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
patient of 2003 show details patient of 2003
by AnnMarie Glynn Messinger on May 30th, 2016

Dr Breuing did a tram my breast reconstruction. It was 13 years ago , Dr Breuing was the most compassionate physician I have met ! He opened hid Brigham office one Sunday AM because my drain fell out at Mass earlier that morning . My husband and I spent awhile waiting for him , Every minute and hour was and is still worth it ! The three of us shared out love of Chilean wine I wonder if he is still rowing daily before work ? He explained that discipline helped his focus on he long hours is the OR . I feels so very blessed that he worked will with Dr Patricia Duggan. Dr Breuing is an amazing passionate physician and person. I hope all goodness to him.

Mar 18th, 2016

Wonderful with my 10 year old....what a doctor should be like!

Phenomenal!!!!!!! show details Phenomenal!!!!!!!
by Eileen H on Oct 27th, 2014

He is amazing!!! I've 4 reconstructive breast surgeries with him. I wish he was still practicing in the US, last I knew he was in Germany. I highly recommend him! Love his "No whining" pin, lol

by rose chilauskas on Feb 22nd, 2013

very nice dr.wish i new how to find out where he is practicing,

Apr 27th, 2010

I got a breast reduction from Dr. Brueing five years ago. I am still VERY pleased with the surgery and HIGHLY recommend his services to anyone looking for a pleasant experience!

Jul 19th, 2009

I had breast implants for 30 years that were hard and deformed. I wanted them out but did not want replacements. I met with 4 top plastic surgeons in the Boston area and all said they could not help me...that my tissue was practically non-existent and I would have to have replacement implants. Dr. Breuing was the only one who took the time to figure it out. He removed the implants and did a tissue restructuring and I am thrilled. Very best doctor I have ever been to.

Jul 14th, 2009

I can not say enough good about Dr. Breuing. He was able to correct my breast reconstruction after 2 bad surgeries. I would highly recommend him.