Dr. Karl Breuing Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karl Breuing?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

May 4th, 2017

Professional, Kind, Sincerely cares about and listen to the patient's concern; By far the BEST plastic surgeon in New England.

He is held in high esteem by his peers as well as office staff and former patients. He's the best, would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

November 28th, 2016

Great Doctor, very experienced, great sense of humor, very likable

October 17th, 2016

Thank you!

I came to see Dr. Breuing after a breast augmentation revision refused to heal. I had been in a traffic accident that caused swelling and fluid build up, exposing the implant. I was told that I would have to remove the implant and go for at least three months with only one while I healed and then would required a follow up surgery. I saw Dr. Breuing for a second opinion as I was extremely distressed and wanted to ensure that I had explored every possible option before going this route. He was amazing. Kind and knowledgeable and made me feel better immediately. He explained his treatment plan which would require only one surgery, not two. Dr. Breuing did a beautiful job. My end result is perfect. Six weeks later I feel great and am extremely appreciative of both Dr. Breuing and his staff.

September 16th, 2016

Thank you!

I came to see Dr Breuing for a second opinion after a breast revision. I was having difficulty healing due to a recent car accident that impacted my breast and was afraid of having to remove the implant and go without for an extended period of time. Dr Breuing and his staff were amazing. Knowing I needed immediate treatment as I had an open wound but was at the same time distressed at the thought of another surgery, they gave me all of the possible scenarios, and made me feel completely comfortable with the recommended solution. I am extremely pleased with the end result. From a cosmetic perspective, Dr Breuing did an amazing job, I've never felt more comfortable with my appearance, and I truly appreciated the kindness and empathy shown to me by the staff while I was going through this stressful event. I would highly recommend Dr. Breuing and his support team.

May 31st, 2016

patient of 2003

Dr Breuing did a tram my breast reconstruction. It was 13 years ago , Dr Breuing was the most compassionate physician I have met ! He opened hid Brigham office one Sunday AM because my drain fell out at Mass earlier that morning . My husband and I spent awhile waiting for him , Every minute and hour was and is still worth it ! The three of us shared out love of Chilean wine I wonder if he is still rowing daily before work ? He explained that discipline helped his focus on he long hours is the OR . I feels so very blessed that he worked will with Dr Patricia Duggan. Dr Breuing is an amazing passionate physician and person. I hope all goodness to him.

March 18th, 2016

Wonderful with my 10 year old....what a doctor should be like!

October 28th, 2014

Phenomenal!!!!!!!

He is amazing!!! I've 4 reconstructive breast surgeries with him. I wish he was still practicing in the US, last I knew he was in Germany. I highly recommend him! Love his "No whining" pin, lol

February 23rd, 2013

very nice dr.wish i new how to find out where he is practicing,

April 28th, 2010

I got a breast reduction from Dr. Brueing five years ago. I am still VERY pleased with the surgery and HIGHLY recommend his services to anyone looking for a pleasant experience!

July 20th, 2009

I had breast implants for 30 years that were hard and deformed. I wanted them out but did not want replacements. I met with 4 top plastic surgeons in the Boston area and all said they could not help me...that my tissue was practically non-existent and I would have to have replacement implants. Dr. Breuing was the only one who took the time to figure it out. He removed the implants and did a tissue restructuring and I am thrilled. Very best doctor I have ever been to.

July 14th, 2009

I can not say enough good about Dr. Breuing. He was able to correct my breast reconstruction after 2 bad surgeries. I would highly recommend him.

October 7th, 2017