A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Cribbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Cribbin is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cribbin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Cribbin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Nassau County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cribbin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karl Cribbin practice?
Dr. Karl Cribbin practices Anesthesiology near East Meadow, NY.
See East Meadow Anesthesiologists.