A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Cribbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Cribbin is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cribbin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Cribbin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Nassau County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Cribbin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Karl Cribbin practice?
- Dr. Karl Cribbin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karl Cribbin practices Anesthesiology near East Meadow, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Amityville, NY.
See East Meadow Anesthesiologists.