Dr. Karl Cytrynowicz Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Karl Cytrynowicz?

worth the wait

Posted on May 12th, 2016

His staff are very nice and friendly. I had to wait ALONG time to see him after being roomed; however , he was very professional and thorough. He spent ALOT of time listening to me, unlike some other providers. He eventually refered me to a subspecialist out of town who has more experience w/ my condition. I am grateful that he was able to diagnose me and refer me to the proper specialist. I have reccommend him to family and friends.

Stay Away

Posted on December 14th, 2015

Stay away from Dr. C. I waited over 2 hours for a 2 minute visit from Dr. C, who was incredibly rude and had no interest in what I had to say. The office is always so "busy" that you have to schedule weeks in advance, and they always make is seem like they're squeezing you in, which apparently justifies making you wait hours in the examination room. Overall horrible experience with Dr. C, I would not recommend this office to ANYONE.

Posted on November 19th, 2012

Cold indivusal, No bedside manner, Farmers over 90% of patients to other Drs. Doesn't spend much time at all with patient.Wait time to see him extremely long, then when you get in exam room still have to wait forever. Office staff friendly. As for him I give him a big flat 0. If you want a Dr. who cares he would not be your wisest decission.

dr no good

Posted on July 9th, 2011

need to more profetional and his service with his pastions to rud poor experice with this doctor i dont thing he go to school becouse if he did he needs to practice medicine more profetional not like ok u r ok dont do any check up or anything over all to get better service get a diferent doctor my do better then him he whould not change he is my doctor so i give him to many changes to late new doctor sorry but is the trut some times heard

this doctor is very rude and if you want to cry in your appt go here

Posted on December 27th, 2010

I think that he has his head up his butt and thinks he is god. He has made me cry during my appt, and is a very rude doctor to his patients. i am not the only one that has said this, ask his other patients. i hope that he one day realizes he works for his patients and we dont work for him. He is egotistiacal pig and disgusts me. I am glad i have changes doctors and recomend that others that are his patient do the same. It took him 1 1/2 to send me to a specialist bc he did not listen to what his patient was telling him. i told him something was wrong and he didnt listen to me, come to find out i was right and he was wrong. and i had a family history of what the problem actually was,, hmm not such a good doctor at all.

Posted on November 21st, 2017