A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl D'Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl D'Silva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl D'Silva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Silva graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. D'Silva has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Parkland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl J D'Silva MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karl J. D'Silva practice?
- Dr. Karl D'Silva has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karl D'Silva practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Peabody, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Derry, NH.
See Peabody Internists, Peabody Hematologists, and Peabody Oncologists.