A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl D'Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl D'Silva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Silva
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. D'Silva Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl D'Silva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Silva graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. D'Silva has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Parkland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl J D'Silva MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karl J. D'Silva practice?
- Dr. Karl D'Silva has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karl D'Silva practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Peabody, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Derry, NH and Salem, NH.
See Peabody Internists, Peabody Hematologists, and Peabody Oncologists.