A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl D'Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl D'Silva is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl D'Silva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Silva graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. D'Silva has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Parkland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Silva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karl J. D'Silva practice?
Dr. Karl D'Silva practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Peabody, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Derry, NH and Burlington, MA.
See Peabody Internists, Peabody Hematologists, and Peabody Oncologists.