More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karl Dalal
Dr. Karl Dalal, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with other offices in Yuba City, CA and Sacramento, CA (and 1 other location). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Dalal is affiliated with Rideout Memorial Hospital and Fremont Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Karl Dalal has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Karl Dalal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Virgina Lee
Child Neurology, Pediatrics
Sacramento, CA 0.74 mi5
Dr. Shailesh Asaikar
Pediatrics, Child Neurology
Sacramento, CA 0.74 mi39
Dr. Paul Chretien
Pediatrics, Child Neurology, Neurology
Sacramento, CA 0.74 mi34