A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Damiani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Damiani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Damiani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Damiani graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Damiani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl G Damiani MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karl G. Damiani practice?
- Dr. Karl Damiani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karl Damiani practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Punta Gorda, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists and Port Charlotte Infectious Disease Doctors.