A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Desch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Desch, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desch graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Desch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Coe Desch MD is a male Neonatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl C. Desch practice?
- Dr. Karl Desch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karl Desch practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians.