Dr. Karl Diehn MD Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

January 7th, 2014
A true physician in every meaning of the words
I met Dr. Diehn in my early 30's after decades of suffering through childhood poverty that eventually led to severe infections of my nasal passages. The drs I went to either did not have enough knowledge or couldn't careless about the quality of life for the patient. My primary care dr. referred me to have surgery by Dr. Diehn and I have never forgotten the moments I began to breath free again. I wish I live near by to be under Dr. Diehn's care, but I have to accept the mediocrity of those who pretend and play doctors.

May 22nd, 2012
65 Minutes Waiting, 5 Minute Appointment, No Diagnosis
After waiting over an hour, we saw Dr. Diehn for about five minutes, during which time he rushed us and answered multiple questions with "I don't know" or "there's no way to know that" (I was hoping for at least an educated guess from someone who'd been through med school and has been practicing medicine for several decades). Without weighing the pros and cons of doing a surgical procedure on my child--and without being able to give a diagnosis--he said casually, "just bring her back in a month and we'll do the procedure." (???!!!) He was pleasant enough and very sweet to my child, but we left the appointment with no more answers than when we arrived.

April 2nd, 2011
Great Doctor, really invests in what he is doing.

October 6th, 2008
The best healer in existence
Dr. Diehn treated my chronic, severe, painful nasal infections in 1991. This was after a series of wasteful meetings w/ other physicians in town, who could never arrive at a correct diagnosis. I quickly realised Dr. Diehn cares to be one of the very bests: his office was incredibly clean; the staffs helpful, his vast medical knowledge and most importantly, he fully discussed my conditions and medical options and completely responded to all my questions about treatments. This is a very kind, attentive, knowledgeable physician whose work philosophy revolves around the cares and healings of his patients. It is now 2008 and the infections I suffered throughout my childhood and early adulthood have not recurred. This physician correctly diagnosed my illness and correctly treated my conditions. Sinh P. Luu, PMP Statistician/CFA Candidate

July 19th, 2016