The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karl Dittrich
Dr. Karl Dittrich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Dittrich is affiliated with Memorial Hospital, Catholic Health Initiative and Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis. Dr. Dittrich has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Karl Dittrich has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Karl Dittrich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Thomas Hui
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi20
Dr. Hector Arredondo
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi36
Dr. Stephen Refsland
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi7