Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karl Duncan
Dr. Karl Duncan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, TN, with other offices in Detroit, MI and Stockbridge, GA (and 5 other locations). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Duncan is affiliated with Harper University Hospital, DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital and Henry Medical Center Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Karl Duncan has the following 4 specialties
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Karl Duncan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, TN.
Dr. Tommy Miller III
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Jackson, TN 0.01 mi19
Dr. Louis Cunningham
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Jackson, TN 0.01 mi38
Dr. Foluso Fakorede
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Jackson, TN 0.01 mi9