A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Duncan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duncan
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duncan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Duncan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Duncan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Fulton Medical Center
- Spalding Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Alaric Duncan MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Karl A. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Karl Duncan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Karl Duncan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Stockbridge, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Cardiologists.