A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Duncan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duncan
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duncan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Duncan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Duncan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Fulton Medical Center
- Spalding Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Alaric Duncan MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Karl A. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Karl Duncan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Karl Duncan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Stockbridge, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Cardiologists.