A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospital at Galveston
- UTMB at Galveston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Elmo Anderson MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Karl E. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Karl Anderson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Karl Anderson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dickinson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Texas City, TX.
See Dickinson Internists and Dickinson Gastroenterologists.