A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospital at Galveston
- UTMB at Galveston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Elmo Anderson MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Karl E. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Karl Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Anderson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Internists and Galveston Gastroenterologists.