A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Ebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Ebert is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ebert
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ebert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Ebert, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebert graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Ebert has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl H Ebert MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Karl H. Ebert practice?
- Dr. Karl Ebert has 9 office locations.
Dr. Karl Ebert practices Urology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sicklerville, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Woodbury Urologists.