A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Emerick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Emerick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emerick
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Emerick Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Emerick graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Emerick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Emerick DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl Emerick practice?
- Dr. Karl Emerick has 1 office location.
- Dr. Karl Emerick practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.