A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Epstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Epstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Epstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Epstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Epstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Elliot Epstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karl E. Epstein practice?
- Dr. Karl Epstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Epstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.