A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Epstein is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Epstein
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Epstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Epstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Epstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Elliot Epstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karl E. Epstein practice?
- Dr. Karl Epstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karl Epstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Woodland Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Woodland Hills Surgeons.