inactive

Karl D Erwin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.3

March 19th, 2015
This doctor should not have a license to practice medicine! I am reporting him to the licensing board. I have two hernias from a work-related injury. I have had several surgeries thus far on these hernias (3 doctors have seen the hernias themselves during surgery). I have been in excruciating pain since the accident. My meeting with him was scheduled to determine if I needed another surgery. He actually told me that I do not have a hernia. I guess the other three docs did surgery on phantom hernias? I guess these bulges sticking out of my sides are from laying in bed in pain? I would literally give no stars above, if that were an option!

February 2nd, 2011
wrote inaccurate report and diagnosis without even seeing a patient for an insurance company and used false documentation on the report. never even contacted the patient