A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Evelyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Evelyn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Evelyn graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Evelyn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Evelyn MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karl Evelyn practice?
- Dr. Karl Evelyn has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Evelyn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.