Dr. Karl Freydl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karl Freydl?

Horrible Doctor

Posted on February 15th, 2017

Arrogant person who speaks down to the patient. He let me ask questions and then promptly responded as if my inquiries were a waste of his breath and moronic. I also questioned a couple of the procedures he was contemplating, to which he, more or less, told me I had no idea what I was talking about. Interesting, considering I am a veteran RN of 26 years. MHSI is a great company, but I would never go this pompous individual again.

Great Doctor

Posted on April 8th, 2011

Dr. Freydl is very easy going and knowledgeable. He took quite a bit of time carefully diagnosing my condition.

Posted on August 17th, 2010

Dr. Freydl is a wonderful doctor. He is managing my pain with meds like all other doctors push at you. Also took his time out to find a great physical therapist in my area. Thank you Dr. Freydl!! Great taste in music too!! Which made the treatments more relaxing for me!! Again thanks!

Dr. Freydl

Posted on November 9th, 2009

A great doctor.

Sub-Par Doctor

Posted on May 21st, 2008

Although he seemed like a nice guy and seemed to know what he was talking about, he failed on my diagnosis, so I have to give him a "poor" rating. After a couple Epidural steroid injections that he gave me with no change, I suggested that we explore, piriformis syndrome. He was not open to this suggestion and instead, arrogantly continued to insist that his original diagnosis of a back problem was correct. I later got a neurographic MRI that pretty much confirmed piriformis syndrome, along with several other doctors. He needs to have a more open mind and more education in conditions that he obviously does not have knowledge of. Like many doctors, he has this aura of "I know everything, don't question my wisdom". He could be good (because he's obviously very intelligent) if he can ditch the fantasy that makes him a legend in his own mind.

Posted on February 12th, 2017