A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Friedman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Friedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.More Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karl Friedman practice?
Dr. Karl Friedman practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and General Practice near Syosset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY.
See Syosset Internists, Syosset Gastroenterologists, and Syosset General Practitioners.