A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Frindrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Frindrich, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frindrich graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.
Dr. Frindrich has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl John Frindrich MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Karl J. Frindrich practice?
- Dr. Karl Frindrich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karl Frindrich practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.