Learn more about Dr. Karl Fukunaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Fukunaga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Fukunaga, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fukunaga graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fukunaga has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Ken Fukunaga MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Karl K. Fukunaga practice?
- Dr. Karl Fukunaga has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karl Fukunaga practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CA and Harbor City, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Gastroenterologists.