A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Gerdes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Gerdes, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerdes graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Gerdes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crossridge Community Hospital
- Saint Bernard's Behavioral Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl E Gerdes MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Karl E. Gerdes practice?
- Dr. Karl Gerdes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karl Gerdes practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Radiologists.