A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Glastad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Glastad, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glastad graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glastad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Andrew Glastad MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Karl A. Glastad practice?
- Dr. Karl Glastad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karl Glastad practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.