Learn more about Dr. Karl Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Greene is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Greene, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Essential Tremor
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Greene has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl A Greene FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karl A. Greene practice?
- Dr. Karl Greene has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karl Greene practices Neurological Surgery near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Neenah, WI and Oshkosh, WI.
See Appleton Surgeons.