A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Grunewald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Grunewald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Grunewald, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grunewald graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grunewald has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl E Grunewald MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karl E. Grunewald practice?
- Dr. Karl Grunewald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karl Grunewald practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Upland, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA.