A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Grunewald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Grunewald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grunewald
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grunewald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Grunewald, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grunewald graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grunewald has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl E Grunewald MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karl E. Grunewald practice?
- Dr. Karl Grunewald has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Grunewald practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Chester, PA.
See Chester Surgeons and Chester Cardiothoracic Surgeons.