A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Grunewald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Grunewald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grunewald
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grunewald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Grunewald, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grunewald graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grunewald has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl E Grunewald MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karl E. Grunewald practice?
- Dr. Karl Grunewald has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Grunewald practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Chester, PA.
See Chester Surgeons.