A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Grunewald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Grunewald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grunewald graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grunewald has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grunewald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karl E. Grunewald practice?
Dr. Karl Grunewald practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, PA and Chester, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Philadelphia Cardiologists.