A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Smith, DO, FACOG, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl H S Smith DO, FACOG, and MD is a male Oncologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karl H. Smith practice?
- Dr. Karl Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karl Smith practices Gynecologic Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Oncologists.