A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Haake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Haake is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Haake, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Haake graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haake has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Region Medical Center
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl James Haake MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Karl J. Haake practice?
- Dr. Karl Haake has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karl Haake practices Anesthesiology near Jefferson City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, MO and Wentzville, MO.
See Jefferson City Anesthesiologists.