Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karl Hagen
Dr. Karl Hagen, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, with another office in Gainesville, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine, Psychiatry and General Surgery. Dr. Hagen is affiliated with Health Central Hospital, South Lake Hospital and Orlando Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Karl Hagen has the following 3 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Karl Hagen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Henry Coleman
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.13 mi39
Dr. Lacresha Hall
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.17 mi15
Dr. Manuel Diez-Lopez
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.20 mi37