A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Hansen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Hansen, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Hansen MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Karl Hansen practice?
- Dr. Karl Hansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Hansen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.