Learn more about Dr. Karl Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Hansen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansen
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hansen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Hansen, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Hansen MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Karl Hansen practice?
- Dr. Karl Hansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Hansen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Oklahoma City Endocrinologists.