A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Hanson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Hanson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hanson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Neal Hanson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl N. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Karl Hanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Hanson practices Family Medicine near Kenner, LA.
See Kenner Family Physicians.