A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Hasik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Hasik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Hasik, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasik graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Hasik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Methodist Medical Center
- Horn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Joseph Hasik FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karl J. Hasik practice?
- Dr. Karl Hasik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karl Hasik practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Denison, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Paragould, AR.
See Denison Obstetricians & Gynecologists.