A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Heine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Heine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Heine, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Heine graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Heine has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl George Heine MD is a male Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl G. Heine practice?
- Dr. Karl Heine has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Heine practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Dermatologists and Henderson Internists.