Learn more about Dr. Karl Helmold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Helmold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Helmold, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Helmold graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Helmold has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl William Helmold MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karl W. Helmold practice?
- Dr. Karl Helmold has 10 office locations.
Dr. Karl Helmold practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA and Center Valley, PA.
See Bethlehem Orthopedic Surgeons.