Learn more about Dr. Karl Helmold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Helmold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helmold
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Helmold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Helmold, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Helmold graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Helmold has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl William Helmold MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karl W. Helmold practice?
- Dr. Karl Helmold has 13 office locations.
Dr. Karl Helmold practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA and Center Valley, PA.
See Bethlehem Orthopedic Surgeons.