A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Hiatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Hiatt, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Hiatt, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hiatt graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hiatt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hiatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karl B. Hiatt practice?
Dr. Karl Hiatt practices Plastic Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.