A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Ilg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Ilg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ilg
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ilg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Ilg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ilg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ilg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Joseph Ilg MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Karl J. Ilg practice?
- Dr. Karl Ilg has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Ilg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Internists and Grand Blanc Cardiologists.