A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Insogna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Insogna
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Insogna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Insogna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Primary Hyperparathyroidism
Education & Awards
Dr. Insogna graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Insogna has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Leonard Insogna MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Karl L. Insogna practice?
- Dr. Karl Insogna has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Insogna practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Endocrinologists.