A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Insogna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Insogna
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Insogna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Insogna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Primary Hyperparathyroidism
Education & Awards
Dr. Insogna graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Insogna has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Leonard Insogna MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Karl L. Insogna practice?
- Dr. Karl Insogna has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Insogna practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Endocrinologists.