Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Patient  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2011

Karl Johsens is a very good doctor. He has good people skills, is knowledgeable and very professional, and is not condescending in his explanations to me as a layman. Additionally, I have found him to be quite responsive. Have been seeing him as my GP for over 5 years and would give a very strong endorsement. BTW- his referrals have been great as well- he seems to recognize excellence in others that I have seen in him. Anyone whom he has referred me to knows their medicine and has demonstrated the same great bedside manner Johsens shows.

|  Karen Nielsen  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2011

Dr. Johsens bedside manner is kind, caring and informed. He spends as much time as you need during the examination. My husband and I both see him as our PCP and couldn't be happier with our medical care. We have also had opportunity to see a colleague, Dr. Rodems, who is equally professional, patient and well-informed as to the latest in medical research and science. We appreciate having two such wonderful doctors available for our care!

|  show details
Jul 9th, 2010

-Simply Awesome!

|  Dr. Johsens Is Great  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2010

Filling the shoes of Peter Nash' Cedar Clinic may have been tough at first, but after 15 years here, he has moved in quite nicely to that precious & unusual spot that his predecessor had...an old-fashioned, kind, knowledgible family practioner who listens, responds and makes each of his patients feel like his "only patient" when he is with them. Thank you Dr. Johsens!

|  Excellent and in touch  |  show details
by CB on May 13th, 2009

Dr. Johsens is an outstanding doctor. I will be moving my youngest son over to him in a few months. I have had nothing but excellent experience with him. Good bedside.. or deskside manner.