A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Jones is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jones has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Windmoor Healthcare of Clearwater
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl David Jones MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karl D. Jones practice?
- Dr. Karl Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Jones practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Psychiatrists and Saint Petersburg Child Psychiatrists.