A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Jones is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jones has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Windmoor Healthcare of Clearwater
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl David Jones MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karl D. Jones practice?
- Dr. Karl Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karl Jones practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Clearwater Psychiatrists.