A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Jones is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jones has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Windmoor Healthcare of Clearwater
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl David Jones MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karl D. Jones practice?
- Dr. Karl Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Jones practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Psychiatrists and Clearwater Child Psychiatrists.