Dr. Karl Kaluza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karl Kaluza?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Karl Kaluza?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 31st, 2017

Good Doctor/ Lousy Staff

Dr Kaluza is fine. No problems with him. His staff though... medical assistant should be fired. She is terrible. The other one is so, so. Staff is not very friendly. They should greet you nicely when you check in. Very cold environment. They are difficult to work with. If you need something like a document or assistance with a matter they act all put out and you get little to no help. Have to ask for information more than once. Getting information and an rx refilled was a nightmare.

April 25th, 2014

Exceptional

The office and medical assistants are amazingly good. Always courteous, helpful, attentive and quick. Follow ups to my lab work are prompt. This office is the most smoothest running medical office I have ever dealt with in my 49 years. Dr. Kaluza has a great bedside manor. He listens well and is easy to talk to. He explains things thoroughly and uses common everyday examples to help you understand. I have not had any major medical conditions, but the minor things I have seen him for he has been spot on.

March 27th, 2014

Unprofessional

This was the most unprofessional and disrespectful atmosphere that I ever encountered. I wouldn't recommend this doctor or his staff to anyone. His medical assistant was very rude and never passed on information to the doctor. She avoided my questions and he displayed an attitude of pure apathy. This was not good experience at all.

April 21st, 2013

Class Act

I have yet to meet a physician who not only has intelligence, but class. He is down to earth and makes you feel good even when you don't. He is intelligent, caring and always smiling. He is the first doctor to tell me that I have a heart murmur (I'm in my 40's) which has helped me be aware of any potential problems.

March 27th, 2013

Read this!

I have always been healthy. I'm not a complainer and rarely went to the doctor, even when I probably should have gone. I went to this doctor, knowing something wasn't right with my health. He basically patted me on the head and said, nothing's wrong with you. You need to reduce stress (know anyone who doesn't?), exercise and suggested I may be depressed. If you know something is not right with your health, do not let doctors like this convince you otherwise. Turns out I had a very poorly operating immune system and 6 (no that's not a typo) 6 active viruses and a pneumonia infection! So, I DO NOT recommend this doctor. He is dangerously biased.

November 9th, 2011

So glad to meet him...

I was referred to Dr. Kaluza after suffering a concussion. He took excellent care of me. He made sure I was givin adaquate time for recovery, always listened and made sure my concerns were addressed. He is an excellent doctor from diagnosis to complete recovery.

January 18th, 2011

Best Dr. You could ever have.

June 9th, 2010

dr. kaluza is the best

I was the type of person who hated going to the doctor and would not go unless I felt like I was dying. Dr. Kaluza has changed that for me. He is very courteous, caring and professional. I always feel comfertable around him and know I can trust his diagnosis and opinions. I recommend Dr. Kaluza to everyone I know.

April 27th, 2010

If you need an excellent Doctor and you live in the Portland area Dr. K. is a great choice.

April 14th, 2010

Followed Karl to his new practice- would recommend to any new patients, especially physically active folks like me that pretend we're still 20 years old. =)

March 22nd, 2010

When I called to make an appointment with Dr. Kaluza, I learned that he had left the practice where I saw him. I googled him and luckily found him, because I would be really sad to lose him. He has a great bedside manner, and I never feel like he is rushed when he is seeing me, as so many other doctors are. He always listens to and addresses my concerns and I have always been happy with the treatment I have received from him.

February 1st, 2010

One of the best DRs I have met to discuss options, and diagnosis with. I recommend him highly.