Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karl Kaplan
Dr. Karl Kaplan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Hills, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kaplan is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica, Providence Holy Cross Medical Center and Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Karl Kaplan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Karl Kaplan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Hills, CA.
Dr Richard Greenspun
Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Olga Lerner
Mission Hills, CA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Ali Farrokh
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Mission Hills, CA 0.01 mi8